1. Gallstones in the Liver's Bile Ducts, Gallbladder and Kidneys
Gallstones in the Liver… major cause of illness. Functions of the Liver Below:
- Manfactures Cholesterol
- Produces hormone and proteins; makes new amino acids
- Breaks down old worn out cells
- Stores vitamins and minerals
- Recycles protein and iron.. These proteins are the main building blocks of the cells, neurotransmitters, hormones, genes, etc.
- Detoxifies poisons and waste… the liver uses specific enzymes to convert the poisons into substances that can be safely eliminated by the body.
- Filters more than one quart of blood each minute
- Most filtered waste leaves the live through the bile stream.
- Obstructed Bile ducts… make the bile highly toxic…leading to high toxicity in the Liver and the whole body.
- ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS OF THE LIVER IS TO PRODUCE BILE.
- 1-1.5 quartz per day
- Bile is needed to digest ALL types of FOOD. Without the sufficient production of bile most foods are left undigested in the colon or partially digested. Causing further obstructions in the body.
- To absorb fat and calcium from food… it must be combined with bile. When fat is not absorbed… calcium is not either. Causing the body to take extra calcium from the bones. Blocked Bile ducts cause insufficient bile secretion.
- This is the root cause for most Bone density problems rather then from not consuming enough foods with calcium.
- Gallstones in bile ducts are caused mainly by a poor diet of denatured foods and unhealthy lifestyle.
- The blockage of the liver’s bile ducts through gallstones is the most common but rarely recognized health problem of today.
Book: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation Startin Pg. 33. see Attached for more details
I really appreciate your support in this post. keep it up and doing such types of great work continually.
New member? Register for the forum here
Thinking about how to elicit a sense of collective iden...
By batterykentish, 2 months ago