Cancer is NOT a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism
Cancer is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism
By Andreas Moritz
Summarized with All rights reserved.
Although the author, Andreas Moritz has attempted to give a profound understanding of the topics discussed and to ensure accuracy and completeness of all information, it is for informative purposes only. Andreas, the publisher and Health Book Summaries assume no responsibility.
This book is for those who are sufficiently open-minded to consider the possibility that cancer and other debilitating disorders are not actual diseases, but desperate and final attempts by the body to stay alive for as long as circumstances permit.
You may be shocked to learn that a person grows cancer cells in order to keep them from dying of the real causes of illness. Cancer will only occur after the body's main defense or healing mechanisms have already failed.
There is a lack of knowledge about the reasons behind tumor growth, which have caused the current view that cancer cells are vicious monsters that have no other purpose but to torture and kill us. In truth, cancer is on our side, not against us.
If you have cancer, and cancer is part of the body's complex survival responses and not a disease, as suggested in this book, it is essential to ask the following important questions:
• What reasons coerce your body into developing cancer cells?
• Once you have identified these reasons, will you be able to remove them?
• What determines the type and severity of cancer with which you are afflicted?
• If cancer is a survival mechanism, what needs to be done to prevent the body from taking recourse to such drastic measures of self-preservation?
• Since the body's original genetic design always favors the continuance of life and protection against adversities of any kind, why would the body permit self-destruction?
• Why do almost all cancers disappear by themselves, without medical intervention?
• Do radiation, chemotherapy and surgery actually cure cancer, or do cancer survivors heal due to other reasons, in spite of these radical, side-effect-loaded treatments?
• What roles do fear, frustration, low self-worth and repressed anger play in the origination and outcome of cancer?
• What is the spiritual growth lesson behind cancer?
Cancer appears to be a highly confusing and unpredictable disorder. It can strike at anyone at any time. But when truly looking at the reasons behind the development of cancer cells, it appears that cancer is not as coincidental or unpredictable as it seems to be.
Most people with cancer have a certain pattern of thinking, believing and feeling in common. Most of them feel burdened by some poor self-image, unresolved conflict and worries, and past emotional conflict or trauma that still lingers in their subconscious mind and cellular memories. Cancer, the physical disease, generally occurs when there is a strong undercurrent of emotional uneasiness and deep-seated frustration.
Read the Full Article in the attached Doc.
I read this Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that.
Very interesting point of view